[council] RE: GNSO Draft council statement on Saturday's Board decision

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jun 28 09:50:51 UTC 2012

Here is the comment I made to David and Brian as well as the first
draft of the statement that the ALAC will consider (possibly for
adoption today).

Alan
but not that there was an intent to approve it.

Therefore I would suggest changing:

>However, neither the GNSO Council nor its constituencies were aware
>of the Board's closed session and adoption of the draft .com renewal agreement.

>However, although the GNSO Council and its constituencies were aware
>of the Board's intent to discuss the contract, we were not aware of
>its intent to approve the contract at its closed session.

You also have a small typo in the last sentence - ITS instead of IT.

The initial draft that I am recommending to the ALAC is: