[council] Fwd: [ccnso-nctsg] Agenda and presentation for San Jose

Ching Chiao chiao at REGISTRY.ASIA
Fri Mar 9 06:35:09 UTC 2012

FYI the updated report from the Country and Territory Name Study Group.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Szyndler <paul.szyndler at auda.org.au>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 15:19:33 +1100 (EST)
Subject: [ccnso-nctsg] Agenda and presentation for San Jose
To: ccnso-nctsg at icann.org

Dear SG members,

Please find attached the presentation I will work through in San Jose.

This, and the document sent a couple of days ago, will be the basis for
our discussions.

Obviously, this is quite long slide show - please engage and interject
throughout as it is meant to facilitate discussion, not be a static
presentation.

The overall goal is to near closure and agreement on our survey process.

The agenda is contained within it.

Safe travels and see you in Costa Rica.

Regards,

Paul

Paul Szyndler | General Manager, International and Government Affairs
.au Domain Administration Limited
T: +61 (2) 6292 5034 | F: +61 3 8341 4112 | M: +61 402 250 389
E:  <mailto:paul.szyndler at auda.org.au> paul.szyndler at auda.org.au | W:
<http://www.auda.org.au/> www.auda.org.au

auDA - Australia's Domain Name Administrator

Important Notice

This email may contain information which is confidential and/or subject to
legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or copy
any part of this email. If you have received this email by mistake, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately.