[council] FW: Session on IOC/RC

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Sat Mar 10 18:23:11 UTC 2012

Councilors and Drafting Team Members,

FYI. Please see some communication we just received from the OECD on the discussion this morning on the IOC/RC names and the difference between those names and IGOs.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.