AW: [council] Question for meeting with the GAC

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Sat Mar 10 21:55:07 UTC 2012

For more background see reports about the Geneva Human Rights Council Session:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CnrqLUZ4hpEaCD_kxC0-FRTL_f8Hu_cKbxYT9fktj5E/edit?pli=1#

http://www.ccianet.org/index.asp?bid=89&BlogEntryID=224&FormID=300&catid=0

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/edward-j-black/uns-itu-could-become-next_b_1332768.html

wolfgang