[council] AW: Presentation of the revised GNSO PDP

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Thu Mar 15 16:56:04 UTC 2012

Thank you very much, Marika!

As the VC having been in charge of the weekend agenda I'd like to encourage all council members to "inhale" this presentation. You'll never get a better condensed version for understanding the process. I'd like to support the idea of reintroduce this topic to the council agenda in the near future.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich