AW: [council] Re: DRAFT text for Board Comment

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Thu Mar 15 20:26:24 UTC 2012

Fine with me

wolfgang

________________________________

Von: owner-council at gnso.icann.org im Auftrag von Stéphane Van Gelder
Gesendet: Do 15.03.2012 21:21
An: council at gnso.icann.org GNSO
Betreff: [council] Re: DRAFT text for Board Comment

Councillors,

Please find the updated version of the text being drafted. As agreed, I will not be reading a statement out during today's public forum. Rather we will refine the message and I will then send as a letter to Rod and Steve.

Here is the current version of the text. Thanks to John for starting this off and to you all for your input. Please contribute and confirm when you think the text is ready for sending.