[council] Special meeting, Monday 26, 15 UTC

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Wed Mar 21 09:00:40 UTC 2012

Councillors,

As agreed in Costa Rica, we are planning to hold a special meeting on Monday 26 March with just one item on the agenda, the IOC/RC recommendations.

The meeting is currently planned at 15 UTC on Monday. We are scheduling an hour for the meeting, although it may not run that long.

I want to give special thanks to our GNSO support staff, who traditionally take a very well-deserved week off after an ICANN meeting and are having to put in extra work to plan for this meeting this time.

We have nearly finalized the agenda. It will be posted and sent to the list by email very soon.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France