[council] Amendments to IOC/RCRC Motion

Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Mon Mar 26 16:07:54 UTC 2012

FYI and apologies for the technical difficulties that led to the NCSG
Policy Committee statement appearing in the ICANN public forum as
gibberish; attached is the statement from the NCSG Policy Committee on
the issue.

Thanks,
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584
As of August 30, 2010, Franklin Pierce Law Center has affiliated with
the University of New Hampshire and is now known as the University of
New Hampshire School of Law. Please note that all email addresses have
changed and now follow the convention: firstname.lastname at law.unh.edu.
For more information on the University of New Hampshire School of Law,
please visit law.unh.edu

From:
Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>

To: