[council] TR: Statement of interest

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Mon Mar 26 17:44:04 UTC 2012

FYI

Below is a short statement of interest.  Hopefully I will have editing rights to the wiki soon.

Best,
Robin

I am Executive Director of IP Justice an international civil liberties organization that promotes balanced intellectual property rights.  I also run a private legal practice in which I represent a wide range of clients regarding their intellectual property rights, Internet and domain name legal matters. I have advised clients on trademark protection strategies for the Internet and have assisted clients with preparations for the new gTLD program.