[council] Reconfiguring the URS?

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Thu May 3 18:19:05 UTC 2012

Thanks Jeff (and Phil),

I'd urge that this is a policy matter for the GNSO.  Further, it should
be discussed at regularly-scheduled ICANN meetings and through our
community channels, not at separate "summits" with distinct participants
and audiences.

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org +1 617.863.0613
Fellow, Yale Law School Information Society Project