[council] New Friday schedule

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Mon May 7 22:57:36 UTC 2012

Stephane,

Certainly, Steve's note (and the earlier one from Bruce) are indeed
"thoughtful," but the notion that we can be comfortable with the
subjective standard of "Once in while there are Board actions that have
some content and even a bit of drama...we will have a public Board
meeting" stretches credulity with regard to the community.

I think we can say we have not heard the last of this in as much as we
have not yet heard the first of it.

Talk to you later in the week.

Cheers,

John Berard