[council] IOC/RC

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Fri May 11 08:32:09 UTC 2012

Stéphane,
I would add a few more words. Please find my proposal below.

Thomas

Dear...
with this message, we would like to give you an update on the status with respect to your request regarding protection of the the IOC / RCRC names.

As you know, the Drafting Team has completed its work on protections at the Top Level, which has resulted in a Resolution by the GNSO Council of March, 26 (20120326-1). We would like to thank you for your co-operation during that phase of the work.

Please be advised that during yesterday's Council Meeting, the Drafting Team has been tasked to continue its work in response to your request for protections at the Second Level. We will let you know once the Drafting Team has provided a recommendation to the GNSO Council and invite you to work with the group again in due course.

Best regards,

Am 11.05.2012 um 10:11 schrieb Stéphane Van Gelder:

> So the message would be this?
>
> The Drafting Team is continuing to work on the issue and will provide its recommendations back to the GNSO Council.
>
> Stéphane Van Gelder
> Directeur Général / General manager
> INDOM Group NBT France
> ----------------
> Head of Domain Operations
> Group NBT
>
> Le 11 mai 2012 à 02:09, Taylor, David a écrit :
>

>> The Drafting Team should keep working in order to provide its recommendations back to the GNSO Council.
>>
>> Willing and effective volunteers should be cherished.
>>
>> David
>>

>> David Taylor
>> Partner
>> Hogan Lovells International LLP
>> 6 avenue Kléber
>> 75116 Paris
>>
>> Tel:+33 1 53 67 47 47
>> Fax:+33 1 53 67 47 48

Thomas Rickert, Rechtsanwalt
Schollmeyer &  Rickert Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft m.b.H. (i.e. law firm)
Geschäftsführer / CEO: Torsten Schollmeyer, Thomas Rickert
HRB 9262, AG Bonn

Büro / Office Bonn:
Kaiserplatz 7-9, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)228 74 898 - 0

Büro / Office Frankfurt a.M.:
Savignystraße 43, 60325 Frankfurt, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)69 714 021 - 56

Zentralfax: +49 (0)228 74 898 - 66

mailto: rickert at anwaelte.de
skype-id: trickert