[council] Proposed Council meeting dates from July 2012 to January 2013

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Tue May 15 22:08:55 UTC 2012

Dear Councillors,

We only have Council meetings scheduled up to the end of June 2012 and in order to organize your schedules ahead of time, would you please look through the suggested dates to see if there are any major clashes or whether you would like to propose alternate dates?

Friday,  20 July at 11:00 UTC - Exceptionally we are proposing a change of day, from Thursday to Friday  to accommodate the Chair's schedule.

Thursday,  6 September at 15:00 UTC

Thursday,  4 October at 20:00 UTC

Wednesday,  24 October GNSO Public meeting in Toronto

Thursday,  15  November at 11:00 UTC

Thursday,  20 December at 15:00 UTC

Because of the holidays at the end of the year, perhaps one should already fix the January meeting:
Thursday,  17 January 2013 at 20:00 UTC

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,
Glen