[council] Action points from May 10 meeting

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Wed May 16 16:20:36 UTC 2012

Councillors,

We have a few action points from our last meeting that I'd like to remind us all of.

On ALAC's Icann academy, I had an action to inform the ALAC CHair that I would be joining the group. That has been done. I also had an action to draft some general guideline points that the Council would feel comfortable with me portraying to the group as a GNSO position. That has been done.

On the decision to cancel Fridays at Icann meetings, Wendy had an action point to draft an initial message for me to send to the Board on behalf of the GNSO.

On the URS in the draft budget, Wendy had an action point to draft an initial message for me to send to the Board on behalf of the GNSO.

On the IOC/RC, we have yet to determine a common Council position.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France