[council] Minimum and average duration of a GNSO PDP

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu May 24 13:42:16 UTC 2012

Thanks for this Marika.

I think the minimum timetable presumes there will always be a council
meeting at exactly the time that we need one. Since I can recall only
one "special" Council meeting in my almost 6 years (on the RC/IOC), I
suspect this is unrealistic. Assuming a 4-week Council meeting cycle,
that adds about 6 weeks to the total.

It also presumes no time for SGs to consult which is perhaps not
unreasonable for a no-brainer PDP.

Alan