[council] [gnso-consumercci-dt] GNSO / GAC Session in Prague

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Tue May 29 15:18:55 UTC 2012

Jeff,

I would not want the letter to be mis-interpreted.

I view it serving two specific purposes, both within the scope of a
working group.  First, it is soliciting input from a legitimate part of
ICANN which could, if it wanted to, offer such input without
solicitation.  In the GNSO working group world, all are welcome, yes?

Second, it is an offer of proof that the GNSO, its Council and the GAC
have a mutual interest.

None of this is a bar to continued and vigorous Council debate.

Cheers,

John Berard
Founder
Credible Context