AW: [council] Chair's Summary of High Level Meeting October 15th, 2012

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Thu Nov 15 10:25:25 UTC 2012

All,

I'd like to draw your attention to the priorities for the next Accountability and Transparency Review noted at the end of this Summary:

"....Enabling  engagement of the GAC as early as possible, and at various levels, within the ICANN policy development process..."

We should carefully think over this request and start communicating with the GAC (and other ACs) to understand their needs and - if necessary - improve the policy development process.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich