[council] GNSO Council Liaison to the IGO-INGO PDP WG

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Fri Nov 16 15:23:29 UTC 2012

Thomas,

I do not believe it can or should be you given what the role of the Council is.  Part of the role is to be a check and balance on the Chair.  I would be happy to serve in this role so we keep the sanctity of the role of the Liaison.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Jeffrey J. Neuman

Sent from iPad.  Please excuse any typos.