[council] Proposed Council dates through to December 2013

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Mon Nov 26 23:19:25 UTC 2012

All,

So far, only Wendy has indicated difficulty with one or more dates.  Please do indicate as soon as possible if you do have problems with any of the proposed dates for 2013.

No reply will be taken to indicate that you do not have difficulties.

We have been rotating 11h00, 15h00 and 20h00 UTC.  I have done some reasonably comprehensive work to look at how (current) councillors are affected by the time of each meeting.

I haven’t given up but it is genuinely challenging to find times that work fairly so we may have to stick with these times.

Thanks.

Jonathan