[council] Fwd: Uniform Rapid Suspension Discussion

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Oct 1 16:40:05 UTC 2012

All, just a minor correction, the URS session is currently scheduled for Thursday 18 October from 11.45 – 13.00 local time (see http://toronto45.icann.org/node/34325) and not Monday.

Best regards,

Marika

From: Jonathan Robinson <jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com<mailto:jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com>>
Date: Monday 1 October 2012 16:47
To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder at indom.com<mailto:stephane.vangelder at indom.com>>, "council at gnso.icann.org<mailto:council at gnso.icann.org>" <council at gnso.icann.org<mailto:council at gnso.icann.org>>
Subject: RE: [council] Fwd: Uniform Rapid Suspension Discussion

Thanks Stéphane,

I can confirm that the Registries SG has now received a related request from ICANN (Olof Nordling) looking for input and agenda items.

In our case, we (the GNSO) are being asked for a presentation or statement on the way forward for URS work.
It seems that Olof is looking for something at the Monday meeting.

As far as I can see this topic (URS) only comes up on the weekend as part of our composite new gTLD session with the Kurt on Sunday morning.

So, we may need to schedule some dedicated time to deal with this or set Olof’s expectations that a statement is unlikely.

I’d be interested to hear from others as to whether or not it’s realistic to provide GNSO Council agreed input at the Monday meeting?

Jonathan