AW: [council] Re: NCA question

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Fri Oct 5 13:59:07 UTC 2012

I remember from the election process in 2010 (?) that weaknesses in the rules were identified and the need was seen to review them. If staff could find out results of this historic debate it may be helpful. However I don't recall that the council discussed the NCA aspects in particular.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich .