[council] RE: Draft Motion and Updated Final Issue Report on the Protection of the Names of International Organizations in New GTLDs

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Wed Oct 10 14:53:00 UTC 2012

Dear All,

The 'clean' motion is posted on page
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motions+17+October+2012

Final Issues Report id posted on page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/protection-igo-names.htm
and can be directly viewed at:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/protection-igo-names-final-issue-report-01oct12-en.pdf

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org<mailto:gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>
http://gnso.icann.org

From: owner-council at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org] On Behalf Of Neuman, Jeff
Sent: mardi 9 octobre 2012 14:35
To: Margie Milam; council at gnso.icann.org
Subject: [council] RE: Draft Motion and Updated Final Issue Report on the Protection of the Names of International Organizations in New GTLDs

All,

In order to make sure this gets on the agenda for Toronto, please consider me as the author of this motion.  I have included a clean and redline version of the motion.  The redline compares the motion to the one sent around by Margie last week.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs