[council] Consumer Metrics Draft Motion

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Oct 10 17:26:07 UTC 2012

John, a bit late, but on summarizing the Council Motions for the
ALAC, I noticed that this one is entitled "Motion on the Adoption of
a Working Group on Consumer Trust, Consumer Choice, and Competition
(CTCCC)", which sounds like it is approving the creation of the group
instead of approving the group's work product.

Perhaps:

Motion on the Adoption of the Advice Letter of the Working Group on
Consumer Trust, Consumer Choice, and Competition (CTCCC)

Alan