[council] IRTP Part C PDP Final Report

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Wed Oct 10 20:43:24 UTC 2012

The motion has been posted on page
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motions+17+October+2012

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org<mailto:gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>
http://gnso.icann.org

From: owner-council at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org] On Behalf Of Stéphane Van Gelder
Sent: mercredi 10 octobre 2012 18:43
To: Marika Konings
Cc: council at gnso.icann.org
Subject: Re: [council] IRTP Part C PDP Final Report

Sorry, I meant to thank Marika of course ;)

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM NetNames France
----------------
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
NetNames
T: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 51
F: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 61

Le 10 oct. 2012 à 18:39, Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder at indom.com<mailto:stephane.vangelder at indom.com>> a écrit :

Thanks Margie.

Councillors, like me I am sure you are all very busy with final preparations for Toronto. This unfortunately means our email reaction times have grown.

The WG has worked extremely hard to make the Toronto deadline and did so just in time. Obviously that left us with little time to react.

That being said, I am keen, however, to get this motion included in our Toronto agenda. I would therefore like to make this motion and to ask the Council to approve its inclusion in the Toronto agenda despite being one day behind the deadline.

If anyone is opposed to this, please says so. But I do not see any specific reason not to do justice to the work of the IRTP C WG by including this motion.

Thanks,