[council] RE: Q&A session with council chair candidates

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Sun Oct 14 13:16:05 UTC 2012

Thanks for starting this Wolf and thanks to others for chipping in.

All it is helpful to have questions in advance, we will of course allow questions on the fly during the session as well.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM NetNames France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
NetNames
T: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 51
F: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 61