[council] Draft Letter from GNSO to Board re WHOIS RT Recommendations

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Oct 16 06:17:49 UTC 2012

Brian, several comments:

- does this imply that you will not be sending any of the detailed
breakdowns by SG/Const, including the explanatory notes that

- the use of the term SG is confusing, as it normally stands for
Stakeholder Group in the GNSO context.

- Ignoring the possibly confusing abbreviation, giving percentages of
the SG without any information about its constitution is not very informative.

- the reference to the GNSO's 6 constituencies is unclear, as the
GNSO has (I think!) five constituencies in two Stakeholder Groups,
and two Stakeholder Groups without constituencies.

Alan