AW: [council] Draft Letter from GNSO to Board re WHOIS RT Recommendations

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Tue Oct 16 14:35:41 UTC 2012

So
- add the matrix including commentzs
- use the "SG" abbreviation in the right context only (Stakeholder Group)
- leve the text just with Stakeholder Groups / Constituencies (no numbers!)

Also I think the breakdown of a small group of 5 people in percentages is questionnable to reflect community views.

In total I think the matrix is selfdescribing where we are, and the board should be marure enough to interprete it.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich