[council] URS follow-up

Petter Rindforth petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
Thu Oct 25 22:51:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

I was also of the initial impression at the ICANN meeting that this was
not a hurry subject, however if (and it seems that) this issue is open
up again, we must be ready to solve it quickly with a group that is
ready to step in and finalize the URS.

So, again, I am ready to work on this - if needed.
/ Petter
--
Petter Rindforth, LL M
Fenix Legal KB
Stureplan 4c, 4tr
114 35 Stockholm
Sweden
Fax: +46(0)8-4631010
Direct phone: +46(0)702-369360
E-mail: <petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu>
<http://www.fenixlegal.eu/>
NOTICE
This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or individuals
to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential attorney-client
privileged information and attorney work product. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are requested not to read,
copy or distribute it or any of the information it contains. Please
delete it immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Fenix Legal KB, Sweden, <http://www.fenixlegal.eu/>
Thank you