AW: [council] GNSO Council - Looking ahead from ICANN 45

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Fri Oct 26 16:05:52 UTC 2012

I fully agree to this kick-off, Jonathan. Point 3 may be seen in context with the entire GNSO, a discussion with the SG/constituency leaderships re clearly defined boarder lines could be useful.

In addition I'd like to mention that I've been together with otheres in tasks with some GAC members re the early and continuous involvement of the GAC in PDP's. From this it seems to me that on one hand we have elaborated a well defined policy development process but on the other hand there may be some lack in communication and education of others outside the GNSO. I'd like to suggest this as a topic for one of the next calls to think about whether tis is a real issue and possible solutions.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich