[council] Re: Update from The New gTLD Program Committee on the Red Cross/Red Crescent and IOC Issues

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Sat Sep 15 19:46:34 UTC 2012

Hi John,

Option b. The GNSO Council has tasked a group with the policy work on this. As managers of that work, we should await guidance from the group. The deadline set by the Board leaves plenty of time for the group to come up with a set of recommendations. I would just hope that whatever those are, the Board decides to follow them this time.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM NetNames France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
NetNames
T: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 51
F: +22 (0)1 48 01 83 61