[council] GAC Toronto High Level meeting

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Sat Sep 22 10:44:51 UTC 2012

Thanks Wolfgang.

That is my understanding, yes. But any specific questions about the GAC meeting are best answered by the GAC themselves.

Perhaps we can compile a list of our questions, should you and others have some, and then I can send them on to Heather to get answers?

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM NetNames France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
NetNames
T: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 51
F: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 61