[council] Draft GNSO WHOIS RT Final Report Summary Chart

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Fri Sep 28 15:37:26 UTC 2012

Thanks Margie.

Brian, FYI I have included an item on this for our Toronto agenda. It would be useful if the group was in a position to submit a revised draft of communication to the Board which we might then be able to agree to send at the Toronto meeting.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM NetNames France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
NetNames
T: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 51
F: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 61