[council] Final Issue Report on Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Apr 1 11:46:05 UTC 2013

Dear Jonathan,

Please find below the response I sent to Ching on the 26th of March and
copied to the Council.   We will be happy to answer further questions as
requested.  We are aware that the motion deadline is tomorrow and would like
to assist as much as we can in resolving any issues.

Best regards,

Julie

Begin forwarded message: