No subject

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Sat Apr 6 15:21:15 UTC 2013

All,

Thank-you for a very constructive set of sessions and particularly for your contributions to the more open first and last sessions of the day.  Very rewarding.

I have taken Mason's notes and put them into a structure I can use within the session tomorrow.  We have an opportunity to talk through and refine this tomorrow ahead of meeting with the board.

I have also sent a note to Steve Crocker letting him know where we propose to go with the session.

See you all then.

Jonathan