[council] SSAC Activities Update: Related Documents

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Sun Apr 7 03:54:18 UTC 2013

Dear Councilors,

Due to time constraints Patrik Faltstrom was unable to cover the other
recently published document:t SAC058: SSAC Report on Domain Name
Registration Data Validation (27 March 2013).  Thus, for your reference,
here is the link to the document:
http://www.icann.org/en/groups/ssac/documents/sac-058-en.pdf. If you have
any questions concerning this report let me know and I can convey them to
Patrik.

Also, you may be interested in another recently published document: the
SSAC's First Quarter Activity Report March 2013.  It provides information on
the SSAC's Work Plan for 2013.  It can be found at:
http://www.icann.org/en/groups/ssac/workplan-activities/ssac-activity-report
-31mar13-en.pdf.  If you have questions about this document, please let me
know.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director/Director, SSAC Support