[council] Potential Topics / Action Items for Wrap-up

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Thu Apr 11 02:46:08 UTC 2013

I'd like to suggest an update to our working methods: Let's get reports
or slide-decks in writing in advance and begin at least the weekend
sessions by taking the reports as read, starting directly with
questions. It felt as though we spent a long time hearing summaries of
reports rather than discussing issues with or consensus around them. I
know I for one process information more thoroughly and more quickly in
writing.

To aid that, can we ask for a set of links in one place (or even better,
a single page HTML or PDF) containing everything we're expected to read,
for advance printing/downloading.

Thanks,
--Wendy