[council] DRAFT text of letter from Council to Board RE: singular and plural new gTLD applications

Novoa, Osvaldo onovoa at antel.com.uy
Thu Apr 11 04:16:27 UTC 2013

I think this letter focuses on a specific case, there are other cases of one letter difference between gTLD applications that could fall in the similarity confusion.
That said, I still think that the Council should focus on wether the rules or recommendations stablished in the Guidebook were followed. If this is a case of a badly or unclearly written rule we should resign to it, too much time was dedicated to the Guidebook to try to change or revise it now.
Best regards,
Osvaldo