[council] DRAFT text of letter from Council to Board RE: singular and plural new gTLD applications

Mason Cole mcole at 5x5com.com
Thu Apr 11 04:24:46 UTC 2013

I disagree with:

- the idea that we know standards were set aside by the panel
- that singulars and plurals co-existing are necessarily bad
- that the outcomes were in error

So, sorry, I can't support this letter.

In addition, I point to the practical matter that I very much doubt staff would be likely to demand that an evaluation panel divulge its internal processes.  I similarly doubt that would be a good idea, for a lot of reasons.

Sent from my iPad