[council] Motion regarding Board Seat 13

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Tue Apr 23 23:10:45 UTC 2013

Mason,

Why would this even be a motion for the GNSO Council?  Not sure this is how we have handled in the past.  I am actually not in favor of doing it this way as it allows debate on a matter that should not be open for debate by the Council.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs