[council] Changes to GNSO Operating Procedures

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Tue Apr 30 10:27:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

Since I proposed the reconfiguration to give people the clearest notice
of when motions were due, I'd recommend option 1. I recognize that the
amount of time wouldn't be quite the same from month to month, but the
deadline would be fixed. (I preferred 8 calendar days, but 10 is a fine
compromise.)

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org +1 617.863.0613
Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)