[council] TR: GNSO Council Abstention Notification Form [#130]

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Thu Aug 1 12:16:25 UTC 2013

FYI

De : ICANN [mailto:no-reply at wufoo.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 1 août 2013 11:25
À : gnso.secretariat at icann.org; council at gnso.icann.org
Objet : GNSO Council Abstention Notification Form [#130]

Name of Officer: *

Keith Drazek

Officer Email Address: *

kdrazek at verisign.com<mailto:kdrazek at verisign.com>

Date Prepared: *

Thursday, August 1, 2013

GNSO Organization: *

Registries Stakeholder Group

Officer Position or Title: *

RySG CJhair

Voting Remedy: *

Proxy

Reason(s) for or condition(s) leading to the remedy: *

Jeff Neuman may be unavailable during the next GNSO Council call on August 1, 2013. We request that his vote be proxied to Jonathan Robinson. If Jonathan Robinson is also unavailable, then Jeff's vote should be proxied to Ching Chiao.

Specific subject(s)/measure(s)/motion(s)/action(s) of the Council for which the remedy is being exercised: *

Votes during the next GNSO Council meeting - August 1, 2013

Date upon which the remedy will expire or terminate:
[Note: may not exceed 3 months initially; may be renewed by sending an email with explanation to GNSO Secretariat] *

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I affirm that a voting position has been established on the matter(s) at issue pursuant to provisions contained in our Charter or Bylaws. *

Yes

Our GNSO Councilor has been instructed on how to vote on the matter(s). *

Yes

Please identify the GNSO Councilor who will serve as the voting proxy: *

Jonathan Robinson