[council] Proposed Dates - GNSO Council Meetings 2014

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Wed Dec 4 23:19:48 UTC 2013

Glen,

This looks OK to me and whereas my term ends with the AGM, there are only two 3 a.m. calls!

Cheers,

Berard

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [council] Proposed Dates - GNSO Council Meetings 2014
From: "Glen de Saint Géry" <Glen at icann.org>
Date: 12/4/13 11:56 am
To: "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>

  Dear Councillors,

 Please review the proposed dates and times for the GNSO Council calls going forward to the end of 2014 by Wednesday, 10 December 2013. If there are no significant conflicts noted by that date, this schedule will be published along with the motion deadlines on the GNSO calendar and shared with the Stakeholder Groups and Constituencies.
 http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar

 Proposed Schedule:

 1.     23 Jan 2014 - 18h00 UTC
 2.     27 Feb 2014 - 11h00 UTC
 3.     26 Mar 2014 - ICANN Singapore
 4.     08 May 2014 - 15h00 UTC
 5.     29 May 2014 - 18h00
 6.     25 Jun 2014 - ICANN London
 7.     24 Jul 2014 - 11h00
 8.     04 Sep 2014 - 15h00
 9.     25 Sep 2014 - 18h00
 10.  15 Oct 2014 - ICANN Los Angeles (Annual Meeting)
 11.  13 Nov 2014 - 11h00
 12.  11 Dec 2014 - 15h00

 Notes:

 A.     Takes account of ICANN Meetings
 B.     Takes account of Brazil Meeting on 24 April 2014
 C.     Takes account of an August break
 D.     Takes account of INTA Annual Meeting (Hong Kong - May 10th to 14th)

   Thank you.
 Kind regards,

 Glen

 Glen de Saint Géry