[council] Draft ATRT2 Comments

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Dec 10 19:07:21 UTC 2013

James,

It sounds like you are in agreement with the sentiments you flagged but would add some to them.  In my reading of the comments I understand them to be saying that PDP measurement shouldn't focus so much on time that quality is sacrificed and you seem to say the same thing, i.e., "the future of the BU/MSM is entirely dependent upon a PDP that is timely -and- results in quality outcomes".  If I am correct, how would you change the current wording?

Chuck