[council] GNSO Council Response to the Geographic Regions WG Recommendations

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Wed Dec 11 08:20:23 UTC 2013

All,

>From a GNSO / GNSO Council perspective, I'd very much like us to submit
something rather than nothing on this one.

So . acknowledging that we are working up against the clock on this one as
(well as the ATRT2 comments) it will be good to get a submission agreed.

We do have a little longer (the current deadline is 31 Dec 2013) but, if
possible, it will be good to get this one put to bed at Thursday's meeting.

Therefore, please wade in with any improvements or support for the form of
words as drafted.

Thanks,

Jonathan