[council] Possible absence or late arrival

Ching Chiao [Registry.Asia] chiao at REGISTRY.ASIA
Thu Dec 12 11:28:13 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Due to flight schedule I might be late or unable to join the meeting today
/ tonight. The Chair of RySG has sent a conditional proxy form and Chuck
Gomes will be my proxy. I'd rely Chuck on reading the motion on the JIG
final report if I can't make it to the meeting timely (thank you Chuck!).

Jonathan / Glen -- please note that Chuck also seconded the motion as well.

Best regards,

Ching