[council] DSSA -- broadening its exposure

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Dec 13 14:32:08 UTC 2013

Mikey,

First of all let me say that I didn't find your contributions clumsy and, even if I did, that would make me feel more at ease with my own clumsy interventions over the years.

Second, I don't think there is any reason why the GNSO via the Council could propose a webinar about the DSSA topic.  Before doing that though, I would suggest three things: 1) develop an outline of the purpose and content of the webinar; 2) make sure the timing is right in particular with regard to the Board efforts; 3) survey the community to determine if people would participate.

Chuck