[council] The issue of "closed generic" TLDs (10 minutes)

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Fri Feb 8 00:44:47 UTC 2013

Thanks Bruce.  In that paper it seems like staff dismisses the idea of not allowing closed generics or changing anything.  That said, something must have happened at the board level to put that in doubt.  What happened during the retreat to put this in doubt?

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs