[council] Beijing / Meetings with GAC & ccNSO

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 13:18:34 UTC 2013

Hi Jonathan,

I agree with John that the key to a successful meeting (and any
information-sharing or collaboration that may lead to) is an agenda of
interest to all parties.

The g versus cc topic seems fruitful - something all parties are interested
in, some quite concerned about and where everyone could benefit from
others' perspective. If it was structured on the basis of info-sharing and
some discussion, then it could be really useful.

Updates on regional initiatives such as the data protection directive
revision may be useful, as there seems to be quite a bit of misinformation
about it. Perhaps under the umbrella topic of registrars, registries and
national laws.

Maria