[council] Current draft of Fadi's requested communication from council

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Wed Feb 13 21:53:08 UTC 2013

Volker,

I will not argue with your metaphor -- I am quite fond of apples.  But I do quibble with you saying the strawman is "an expansion of the rights of a trademark holder in the domain world."  Trademark rights exist (not always consistently) in all earthly realms.  The strawman is not seeking to create new ones, merely to create a method by which those that already exist can be enforced.

Cheers,

Berard

--------- Original Message ---------Subject: Re: [council] Current draft of Fadi's requested communication from council