[council] ATRT2 Endorsements

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Thu Jan 10 11:28:54 UTC 2013

All,

Please be reminded of the following deadlines with respect to the GNSO
nominees and endorsement of candidates to the ATRT2.

http://www.icann.org/en/about/aoc-review/atrt/2/applications

.         14 January 2013 - Deadline to submit applications

.         28 January 2013 - SO/ACs reveal the names of endorsed candidates

.         15 February 2013 - Selectors announce the composition of the
Review Team

.         Early March 2013 - Kick-off meeting

Given that the application deadline is 14 January 2013 and yet we need to
reveal endorsed candidates by 28 January 2013, we need a meeting between
these dates.

The 17 January 2013 Council meeting is probably too soon after 14 January to
consider candidates for endorsement so I have in mind that we will need to
meet to consider this specific issue.

Given the January meetings - the regional registry / registrar meeting in
Amsterdam and the NCPH meeting in LA - we have a very tight window.  21
January 2013 looks most suitable.

I hope we will be able to work together to meet this tight deadline and look
forward to your assistance with this.

Thank-you.

Jonathan